Monday, July 8, 2013

Creative Tuesdays: Ships

Hi everyone,

I was excited to see that the newest Creative Tuesdays theme is "ships." Nautical has always been one of my favorite themes to illustrate, print, and paint. Ships, boats, and related vessels are all interesting subjects to draw.

Recently, I turned my sailboat print into magnets! The magnets are now at the gallery:

© Sailboat Magnets by Abigail Davidson; Size: 2x2 Inches

My work is also available through Zazzle at:
http://www.zazzle.com/artisanabigail

I will be posting more nautical artwork on Pinterest very soon!

This is definitely one of my favorite themes, so I'm excited to see everyone's art.

Until then, happy illustrating!

11 comments:

  1. Nice sail boat magnets. What would a refrigerator be without magnets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute Abigail :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your ship is beautiful and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your magnets are cute! Your ship is perfect for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thesea re lovely and so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abigail, so glad that nautical is right up your alley! I can't decide which one I like best -- the magnets or the linocut. both are great. It looks like there is a shadow on the latter's sail. how do you do that exactly? Very cool. Great job and thanks for adding your contribution.

    ReplyDelete