Sunday, August 10, 2014

Artist of the Week Feature


Hi everyone,
I’m excited to announce that I am Artist of the Week at The Gallery of Royal Oak! You can find a selection of my original linocut prints, cards, and clothing designs at the gallery:




Mail orders for the black cat or sleepy fox t-shirts are available through the gallery upon request. All t-shirts are available in a range of sizes:




You can also visit my artist profile page on the gallery website:






All prints are original, non-reproduction, handmade designs. I also create custom prints and illustrations. Thank you to The Gallery of Royal Oak for featuring me this week!

Artist of the Week Feature on Twitter: Link

Artist of the Week Feature on Facebook: Link  



13 comments:

  1. Congrats! beautiful artwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful! Love the fox! all your work is truly lovely! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, Abigail! Everything looks VERY professional and beautifully done. Happy PPF and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic news-your display area looks wonderful-congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh congratulations!!!! All of your art looks very nice and arranged for the eye. Well done.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, that fox is so cute! Congratulations :)

    xo Tam
    Happy Paint Party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, hope you make lots of sales. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scotty and the nautical. . .my faves. The arrangement of art below your name (is this your business card?) is excellent. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! The sleeping fox is my favorite!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your work is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love them, especially the fox, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your feature, Abigail! How fun! I LOVE your fox and your scottie. Of course, I'm partial to scotties. Hee :D xx

    ReplyDelete