Sunday, September 7, 2014

Print of the Week: Abyssinian Guinea Pig



Hi everyone,
This week, I’m sharing my new animal print:


More original prints are at the gallery locations:



The guinea pig has also been designed for Zazzle gifts:




Thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit The Gallery of Royal Oak during the Arts, Beats & Eats Festival! I’m so glad many of you enjoyed my anchor print! I plan to make more nautical and motivational prints in the future. Please be sure to check back here for the newest creations:


Have a lovely and creative week!

31 comments:

  1. What a cute little fellow! Have you ever done any bunnies? Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have made rabbit prints and illustrations.

      Delete
  2. Adorable!! Such cute characters!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! I love his waves in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your little creatures. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE the squirrel! They are the animal of the autumn season, for me :)
    Happy PPF :)
    no. 17

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your little animals. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's one sweet little critter, Abigail. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv the detailed lines; have a nice Friday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little fellow is so charming. I'm enchanted with your artwork, which fills my eyes to the brim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous guinea pig and just works perfectly as a print.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a squirrel who plays in the tree outside of my office window. You have captured the charm of this wee creature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a massive guinea pig fan so I just absolutely adore this. I am also crazy about squirrels. I love your animal art. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the animals, but especially the squirrel. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete